On Thursday 28th October, during our 3rd Employabilty workshop of this session, with Emeline Baud, we had the pleasure to welcome three alumni of various past session of Coding Jobs for Career Conversations with Alumni of Coding Jobs #2, was an opportunity to discuss life after the coding bootcamp, and some key issues for the current students, who are preparing for their new careers, including job seeking strategies, recruitment processes, career paths and developer roles, salary expectations, and last, but not least, the daily life of a developer !
Latest news & events
- [Press] Siliconluxembourg.lu : NumericALL And Positive Thinking Company Launch Low Code Training Bootcamp
- [Press] Corporatenews.lu : Lancement du premier Bootcamp « Low Code »
- [Press] Chronicles.lu : New Low Code Training Bootcamp Launches in Luxembourg
- [Press] Techsense.lu : Launch of the first Low Code Training Bootcamp
- First event of the year dedicated to #LowCode in #Luxemburg!